Monday, May 17, 2010

My life.

My big sister Becky is pregnant with her first little girl and I am the most excited Aunt ever. I feel like it is mine, just without the big belly and all the labor pains. We all got together for Mothers day and Becky allowed me to take this cute side shot of the little girl growing inside her. I can't wait to be an Aunt the first week of July.


These are just some of the things I've been doing for the past 3 weeks or so. My roommates and I moved out of our 3rd floor apartment into a cute house in Sandy and we were so excited to get out that we had to throw bags of the top balcony. I decided to capture our bliss.


My cousin Kathryn is most definitely one of my favorite people on the planet. We had a sleepover a few weeks ago and decided to eat our cereal with Panda Express serving spoons. After breakfast she talked me into skipping class so that we could play more. Best idea ever.


My older brother Rob just recently celebrated his birthday and so his Mother-in-law threw him and 2 other grandchildren a birthday dinner and Grandma's today. They lovingly invited me along and I was able to capture this Father and son time out on the lawn. Cutest little boy.

No comments: