Thursday, January 8, 2009

Okay, let's get started.

Alright I better start this thing out, since I just realized that somebody (Michelle Hill.) has already taken notice that this thing exists and posted a link to it. So here goes.

I've been home for almost 3 months now, and I'm working at Wells Fargo as a teller, no I'm not dating anybody and life is peachy. Today is Thursday, and I had the day off, since I work Saturdays, so I slept in way too late, played on the computer for a while (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=858385075#/video/video.php?v=43159219636)
and then took the christmas tree down by myself. So productive day.

I probably won't post many pictures in this thing cause that is what facebook is for, and if you don't have one then I'm sorry. You'll just have to suffer.

Here's my dilemma. I eat out too much. I'd cook, but there is nothing good to cook in my house. I'd buy groceries but then I'd have to find a place to put them, and my pantry and fridge are FULL of stuff that should have been thrown away years ago. So what you're telling me is I need to clean out the pantry? Yeah whatever. You come take a look at it, you'd decide to go to Cafe Rio instead as well.

Love life. Love music more.
- RJM

1 comment: